Junior Adminstration Assistant
Job no: 493047
Work type: Full time
At Qube, we recognise that our people are our most important asset and are the engine that drives our organisation, playing a vital role in ensuring our business achieve our objectives and deliver on our commitments.
We believe that attracting the right people, maximising their contribution, and rewarding performance is vital for success. By choosing to work at Qube you will be choosing to work at the largest integrated provider of import and export logistics services in Australia with a market capitalization in excess of $3.75 billion as at 30 June 2018. We operate in over 100 locations across Australia and New Zealand with a workforce of over 6,500 employees and contractors.
Qube Logistics operates across 48 sites nationally, covering over 210 hectares of land with 2 corporate administrative offices based in Melbourne and Sydney. Over 3,000 employees support these operations with qualified and experienced staff across all services offered.
We have an opportunity for a motivated Junior Administration Assistant to join our team and assist with our daily operations.
About the role:
Role Location: Fremantle, WA
Role Type: Full time
What your role at Qube will look like:
- Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents
- Answer and distribute incoming calls
- Support all departments in daily admin roles
- Receive and process information and paperwork about customer, suppliers, products, and services.
- Assist and support accounts payable, receivables, payroll, and take action as required
- Working as a team across all sections of the business
What you can bring to Qube:
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following;
- Sound computer knowledge and able to pick up new computer systems quickly
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Reliable, team player, with a can-do attitude
- Flexible approach with strong business acumen
- Strong data entry and accuracy
- Ability to multitask and prioritise projects and activities
- Outstanding attention to detail, time management, and organisation skills
- Focused and compliant with all safe work practices
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive remuneration
- Access to QubeCare, our employee wellbeing program
Qube recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected on their unique strengths and characteristics.
Qube is proud to be a WORK180 endorsed Employer for Women. if you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits here https://qube.com.au/.
If you want to invest in your future apply now and we will help you reach your full potential.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend