Trade Assistant | Warwick
Job no: 493125
Work type: Full time
Categories: Trades and Services
Qube Bulk division provides complete mine to market and mine resupply solutions offering mine, road, rail, storage, port and ship services. We handle more than 85 million tonnes per annum of various bulk ores, concentrates, mineral sands, salt, coal and dangerous goods. Qube Bulk is an industry leader in safety initiatives and innovation through advanced In-Vehicle Management Systems (IVMS), fleet monitoring, supply chain management technology and equipment performance-based standards engineering.
Qube Bulk have an existing opportunity for a workshop Trade Assistant to help the Maintenance Team within our Warwick operations.
- Assist tradesman in repairs and maintenance as instructed.
- Complete all necessary associated documentation.
- Follow appropriate company procedures.
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of deficiencies in the delivery of product.
- Undertake supervision of work when directed.
- Take good care of plant/vehicles under your care.
- Other associated duties as directed
Working at Qube
- State of the art equipment
- Well thought out process and systems
- Job security with ongoing contracts
- Access to our employee well-being program - any other benefits
- We provide career pathways and development opportunities
- Committed to promoting workplace diversity
- Encouraging the next generation
- Committed to providing a safe work environment for our employees
At Qube we value diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds.
Sound like you? Apply now or email CV to email@example.com
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend