CHPP Supervisor | Lithgow
Job no: 493132
Work type: Full time
Categories: Mining, Resources & Energy
Qube Bulk provides complete mine to market and mine resupply solutions offering mine, road, rail, storage, port and ship services. We handle more than 85 million tonnes per annum of various bulk ores, concentrates, mineral sands, salt, coal and dangerous goods.
Qube Bulk is an industry leader in safety initiatives and innovation through advanced In-Vehicle Management Systems (IVMS), fleet monitoring, supply chain management technology and equipment performance-based standards engineering.
About the Role
We are currently seeking an electrical or mechanical trade qualified CHPP Supervisor to join our Clarence CHPP team.
Located near the NSW town of Lithgow, this position will be responsible for the Supervision of operational & maintenance activities for the Clarence Coal Handling & Preparation Plant.
Please note that this is a residential role and as such, the successful applicant will need to reside in or around the Lithgow area.
Job tasks and responsibilities:
- Demonstrate safe behaviours and provide leadership and guidance to the team of CHPP technicians.
- Identify, report and act on workplace hazards.
- Ensuring compliance with operational and maintenance plans and procedures.
- Ensure that CHPP safety, production and maintenance targets are met.
- Accurately report daily production & downtime activities in the site Pulse GUI system.
- Update the site Work Management System each shift & provide detailed & accurate shift handover information to the oncoming shift.
- Develop, review operations & maintenance inspection check sheets and safe work procedures.
- Identify and implement Continuous Improvement opportunities
- Work safely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure production and maintenance performance meets the needs of the CHPP.
The successful applicant must:
- Hold an Electrical or Mechanical trade certificate.
- Hold or be willing to obtain a current Order 43 Pre-placement Medical
- Have a minimum of 2 years CHPP Supervisory experience
Working at Qube
- State of the art equipment
- Well thought out process and systems
- Job security with ongoing contracts
- Access to our employee well-being program - any other benefits
- We provide career pathways and development opportunities
- Committed to promoting workplace diversity
- Encouraging the next generation
- Committed to providing a safe work environment for our employees
At Qube we value diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds.
If you possess the above attributes and are interested in this role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information regarding the role please contact Michael Boyd on 0437 392 621.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend