The Qube Cadet Program 2021 | Sydney
Job no: 493141
Work type: Full time
Categories: Administration, Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
The Qube Cadet Program 2021
Prepare for the future and start your career by learning practical skills and gaining invaluable real-world experiences in the Transport and Logistics industry with Qube.
At Qube, we recognise that our people are our most important asset and are the engine that drives our organisation, playing a vital role in ensuring our business achieves our objectives and deliver on our commitments.
We believe that attracting the right people, maximising their contribution, and rewarding performance is vital for success. By choosing to work at Qube you will be choosing to work at the largest integrated provider of import and export logistics services in Australia.
We are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic individuals who are eager to learn on the job and start their first 12 months with Qube as an Operations Clerk in our Imports Department.
As an Operations Clerk your role will be responsible for the processing of container arrival and releases, assisting our customer with their enquiries, overseeing inventory control, and inputting data into our systems. Your motivation coupled with your attention to detail will see all tasks completed with efficiency and timeliness.
You will receive training and mentoring at every stage of your development and a great starting salary of $45k. There will be fantastic opportunities for further study and career growth to follow with Qube.
What you can bring to Qube:
To be successful, you will ideally bring the following;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Reliable, team player, with a can-do attitude
- Basic computer skills
- Flexible approach with strong business acumen
- Outstanding attention to detail, time management, and organisation skills
- Entry Level role - recent school leavers are welcome to apply
Qube recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from people of all genders, ages, and backgrounds.
What is in it for you:
- Learn on the job and gain a wide scope of experience
- Great starting salary of $45k
- Mentors that will monitor and guide you through your Cadet Program
- We are diversified across various locations and industries and have the ability to offer a number of career pathways and development opportunities
- We are committed to promoting workplace diversity and encouraging the next generation
- Access to our employee well-being program and other great benefits
If you want to invest in your future apply now and we will help you reach your full potential.
You will be required to meet Qube employment criteria which involves a full functional pre-employment medical assessment including drug & alcohol screening and may involve a police and criminal history check.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend