Job no: 493164
Work type: Part time
Categories: Transport & Logistics
Qube Ports is the major integrated port solutions provider in Australia, with services and facilities in over 28 Australian Ports, together with cargo storage, materials handling and distribution operations in all Australian states. This allows us to lead the market in providing purpose designed solutions for our customers handling containers, bulk, automotive and general cargo.
The Company’s Darwin operations specialises in loading and discharging general and bulk cargoes. Commodities handled include motor vehicles, machinery, steel products, containers, project cargo and bulk cargo.
The Company is committed to providing an environment that is safe for all our employees and together with our employees taking personal accountability for making safe decisions at all times, we can achieve this goal.
The business is seeking applications from hardworking individuals seeking ad hoc shift work, with a minimal guarantee of wages and leave entitlements.
CRITICAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Fit, able and willing for manual work
- Hold a current manual drivers license
- Commitment and willingness to achieve superior work performance
- Ability to obtain Maritime Security Identification Card
- Flexibility to work shifts over a 7 day, 24 hour period
- Availability to attend work at short notice
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Reliability to perform routine tasks without supervision
- Forklift licence – essential
- Experience in slinging loads – dogman ticket essential
- Ability to work at heights – training in this area highly regarded
If you would like the opportunity to work on the waterfront in Darwin then apply for this role today.
Advertised: AUS Central Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend