MC Driver/Operator | Fassifern
Job no: 493339
Work type: Casual / Temp
Categories: Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
At Qube, we recognise that our people are our most important asset and are the engine that drives our organisation, playing a vital role in ensuring our business achieve our objectives and deliver on our commitments.
Qube has positions vacant for Multi-combination (MC) truck drivers operating prime movers hauling coal products in the Fassifern area. Experience in the mining industry and with side tipper trailers is highly regarded.
These positions are based in the Fassifern area.
- Efficient operation of the Prime Mover and associated equipment
- Complete all necessary associated documentation
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of deficiencies in the delivery of product
- Take good care of vehicles / plant under your care
- Ensure compliance with all safety, fatigue, Main Roads Heavy vehicle operating guide lines and company guidelines
Qualifications and Experience
- Current Multi-Combination (MC) Drivers License
- Experienced in driving heavy bulk vehicles and other heavy machinery
- Knowledge and understanding of applicable Commonwealth/State Safety and Environmental legislation and standards, Main Road Heavy vehicle legislation and permitting standards
- Ability to work autonomously using a proactive approach to task resolution
- Ability to work well within a small team environment
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive remuneration
- Access to QubeCare our employee wellbeing program
Qube recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected on their unique strengths and characteristics.
Qube is proud to be a WORK180 endorsed Employer for Women. if you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits here https://qube.com.au/.
If you want to invest in your future apply now and we will help you reach your full potential.
If you would like to join our team then please click on the "Apply" button or Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend