Truck Mechanic | Fassifern
Job no: 493340
Work type: Full time
Categories: Trades and Services
Qube Bulk provides complete mine to market and mine resupply solutions offering mine, road, rail, storage, port and ship services. We handle more than 85 million tonnes per annum of various bulk ores, concentrates, mineral sands, salt, coal and dangerous goods. Our fleet has a range of side, end and bowl tippers as well as fuel, acid and pneumatic tankers.
Qube Bulk is an industry leader in safety initiatives and innovation through advanced In-Vehicle Management Systems (IVMS), fleet monitoring, supply chain management technology and equipment performance-based standards engineering.
About the Role
We are seeking skilled Heavy Diesel Mechanics for our Fassifern operations. The main focus of these roles will be helping keep our modern fleet of Prime movers, earthmoving equipment and all mechanical equipment operational and serviced, maintained and repaired as needed in accordance with requirements.
**This is a residential based role.**
- Mechanical Trade Certification.
- Experience working with Heavy Duty Diesel Equipment
- Experience in a heavy industry transport or mining environment
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work safely in a regulated environment
- Work collaboratively and harmoniously as a part of a team
- Ability to work autonomously using proactive approach to task resolution
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to work in a demanding environment
- Must be fit for work with a good level of fitness and general health
At Qube we value diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. We empower our people to deliver exceptional results for our customers every day and pride ourselves in offering a safe and inclusive workplace.
Sound like you? APPLY now via the link!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend