Truck Operators | Rockhampton
Job no: 493351
Work type: Full time
Categories: Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
Qube Bulk division provides complete mine to market and mine resupply solutions offering mine, road, rail, storage, port and ship services. We handle more than 85 million tonnes per annum of various bulk ores, concentrates, mineral sands, salt, coal and dangerous goods. Qube Bulk is an industry leader in safety initiatives and innovation through advanced In-Vehicle Management Systems (IVMS), fleet monitoring, supply chain management technology and equipment performance-based standards engineering.
About the Role
We are currently looking for Truck Operators required for operating Truck and Dog and Stags Combinations within our Parkhurst Operations.
- Immediate start, be home every day.
- Overtime shifts available for weekends, if required
- Efficient operation of the Prime Mover
- Complete all necessary associated documentation
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of deficiencies in the delivery of product
- Take good care of vehicles / plant under your care
- Ensure compliance with all safety, fatigue, Main Roads Heavy vehicle operating guide lines and company guidelines
Qualifications and Experience
- Current Multi-Combination (MC) Drivers License
- Experienced in driving heavy bulk vehicles and other heavy machinery
- Knowledge and understanding of applicable Commonwealth/State Safety and Environmental legislation and standards, Main Road Heavy vehicle legislation and permitting standards
- Ability to work autonomously using a proactive approach to task resolution
- Ability to work well within a small team environment
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive remuneration
- Access to QubeCare our employee wellbeing program
Qube recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected on their unique strengths and characteristics.
Qube is proud to be a WORK180 endorsed Employer for Women. if you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits here https://qube.com.au/.
Sound like you? Click on the "Apply" now!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend