Job no: 493357
Work type: Casual / Temp
Categories: Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
At Qube, we recognise that our people are our most important asset and are the engine that drives our organisation, playing a vital role in ensuring our business achieve our objectives and deliver on our commitments.
We believe that attracting the right people, maximising their contribution, and rewarding performance is vital for success. By choosing to work at Qube you will be choosing to work at the largest integrated provider of import and export logistics services in Australia with a market capitalization in excess of $3.75 billion as at 30 June 2018. We operate in over 100 locations across Australia and New Zealand with a workforce of over 6,500 employees and contractors.
About the role
Qube has positions vacant for Reachstaker Operators based at our North Fremantle terminal to commence as soon as possible.
Status: Casual with the view to full time
Shift: Day Shift - 6:00am to 2:00pm
- Efficient operation of CN/Reachstaker operations
- Load and unload trucks as instructed and as per daily operating procedures
- Reposition container/s within the terminal as required
- Keeping the Yards tidy and systematic
- Stack containers as per safe working instructions
- Complete all necessary associated documentation
- Take good care of vehicles / plant under your care
- Ensure compliance with all safety, fatigue, heavy vehicle operating guide lines, loading requirements, axle weights, adhering to vehicle specific permits
- Current Forklift License
- Experience with container forklift operations
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to work in a demanding environment
- Ability to work well within a small team environment
- Regular Drug and Alcohol testing conducted
- Must be fit for work with a good level of fitness and general health
- Access to QubeCare our employee wellbeing program
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- A commitment to develop you to your full potential
- Performance based bonus
- Competitive remuneration
Qube recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We understand that our people have different work, life and family responsibilities. We are flexible at Qube, so talk to us about a flexible and efficient work approach.
You will be required to meet Qube employment criteria which involves a full functional pre-employment medical assessment and may involve a police and criminal history check.
If you want to invest in your future apply now and we will help you reach your full potential.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend