MC Bulk Haulage Trainee Operator
Job no: 493481
Work type: Full time
Categories: Transport & Logistics, Mining, Resources & Energy
After the successful delivery of our last intake of MC Road Train Trainees, our next training course is commencing on the 18th October 2021 is now open to 12 suitable candidates. Following successful completion of your paid 10 week training course, Qube will be offering full time positions across many different tasks/ locations with in WA.
Qube has forged its reputation as a stable and reliable company, focused in developing a positive culture within the organisation and creating jobs across Western Australia. With our continued growth, we have developed and delivered a comprehensive MC Road Train 10 week Trainee program across specific sites in Western Australia. With completion of this traineeship you will be guaranteed a Full Time position within Qube Bulk's Western Australian operations.
We want to hear from passionate, reliable and committed potential new employees, wanting to kick start a career as a Professional MC Road Train Operator across the Mining and Resources sector. Career opportunities are endless at Qube Bulk.
- 10 week structured paid Training program which will provide you with the training, hands on skills and knowledge ( from our experienced Trainers and MC Operators) to become a professional MC Road Train Bulk Haulage Operator
- Week 1 based in our West Perth Office ( Theory, inductions, fleet monitoring center)
- Week 2 - 10 ( split between Bunbury and Geraldton for practical commencement of training )
- Transport, accommodation and food costs covered by Qube while commitment to training ( Geraldton and Bunbury )
- Join a market leading company renowned for its impeccable track record
- Multiple career opportunities and job options across WA
- Once verification of competency is complete, you will be operating well maintained and near new equipment ( Volvo, Mack)
- Advanced safety systems and processes
- Safe working environment
- Job security with Qube
- Hold a valid ( MC ) Licence
- Upon completion of our Training Program you would need to be flexible and open to a full time MC Driving role ( day and night shifts involved )
- Passionate about making your move into the Mining and Resources Sector as a professional MC Road Train Bulk Haulage Operator
- Possess full Australian work rights to be considered across these positions
- Local WA resident
- Flexible for a FIFO roster and working away from home
- Ability to pass a Qube pre employment commercial drivers medical
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to work in a demanding environment
- Safe and reliable operator
Qube values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds.
Interested or know someone who'd like to join the QUBE team? APPLY NOW
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us at www.qube.com.au
Only successful applicants will be notified.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend