Job no: 494886
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Categories: Transport & Logistics
INFIELD MACHINE OPERATORS
The position involves operating Cut to Length Harvesting equipment in Sustainable Plantation Eucalyptus thinning's, in the Northern NSW Region, the role is full time or casual and various positions are available. The newly developed roles are part of Qube’s expansion in the region.
We currently operate machinery that includes John Deere, Caterpillar, Hitachi. General maintenance onsite at our operations will be required. The work is infield and can be challenging and work hours can be demanding, so a sign on bonus and generous above award hourly rate of pay is being offered, as well as opportunity for advancement within the company.
Machines used in these roles are Harvesters, Forwarders, Skidders, Feller Bunchers and Excavators.
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to work autonomously using proactive approach to task resolution
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Sound communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Positive Health and Safety Culture
- Customer focused and responsive to customer requirements
- Performance and task driven
- Good time management
- Knowledge in COR, Load Restraint and NHVR Requirements
Working at Qube
- State of the art well maintained gear
- Sign on bonus
- Benefit from the latest in cab technology and our commitment to safety first
- Job security and excellent career progression opportunities
- Access to our employee well-being program.
- Committed to promoting workplace diversity
- Encouraging the next generation
- Committed to providing a safe work environment for our employees
- Supportive team environment
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend