HSE Advisor | Fassifern
Job no: 495156
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Qube Ports & Bulk is one of the leading Bulk Logistics, Mining and Port Management service providers in Australia. As an ASX top 100 company, Qube has the size to provide an impressive array of integrated logistics solutions. This service offering is backed up by a national network of 28 capital city and regional port and transport facilities across Australia.
About the Role
We are currently seeking an experienced HSE Advisor to join our well established team at Fassifern.
- We are offering an attractive salary package
- Diverse scope within the role
- Long term career progression
- Supportive management team
What we are looking for
We are looking for a hands on, enthusiastic and results driven HSE Advisor. The primary purpose will see the site dedicated HSE Advisor to provide HSE leadership on safety culture, compliance and standards across all site operations.
The ideal candidate we are looking for must has a strong and thorough understanding of the NSW Mining Industry regulations and be ready to hit the ground running in a hands on, team orientated HSE Advisor role.
- Assist with the coordination of all functional safety issues including risk assessments, systems development and the maintenance of relevant records and reports
- Ensure site compliance with all OHS and mining legislation
- Monitor daily tasks and provide advice on risks and controls
- Drive culture change from the ground up on operating standards, risk awareness and safety culture
- Conduct workplace inspections and audits, implement improvement plans where any gaps are identified
- Lead or participate in incident investigation processes
- Identify and record deficiencies relating to products and services
- Initiate and verify solutions and control further processing until deficiencies have been corrected
- Follow the requirements of the SHEMS documentation including Rules, Procedures and Instructions
- Identify system shortcomings and opportunities for improvement
Qualifications and Experience
- 5yrs working in a similar role within the mining or heavy construction industries (desirable)
- Strong understanding of NSW mining regulations
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field
- Experience in injury rehabilitation coordination
- ICAM Investigation qualification and experience
If this sounds like your next career move, apply today!
At Qube we value diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. We empower our people to deliver exceptional results for our customers every day and pride ourselves in offering a safe and inclusive workplace.
If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits via www.qube.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend