Actuarial Intern (Jan – Jun 2020 & Jul – Dec 2020)
Job No.: 495584
Employment Type: Contract
Job Functions: Quality Assurance
The incumbent will be providing all-rounded supports in various actuarial activities including building and checking actuarial models, preparing actuarial documentations, handling of reinsurance issues, preparing quotation and system testing.
- Pursuing an undergraduate Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics or Statistics.
- On progress of acquiring SOA qualification
- Excellent mastery of Excel & Access
- Knowledge of AXIS is a definite advantage
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and willing to work under fast-paced environment
- Proficient in spoken & written English & Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
We offer 5-day work week, attractive remuneration package and excellent training & development opportunities. Interested parties please apply with full resume including expected salary email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
Back to Search Results Apply Now Refer a Friend