Student Employment: Physical Therapy Graduate Assistant
Job no: 493330
Work type: Student Employment
Campus: North Haven - North Haven, CT
Categories: Graduate Assistant
||Student Employment: Physical Therapy Graduate Assistant
||Physical Therapy, School of Health Sciences
|Student Employment Type:
||• Regularly check Blackboard to keep current on lecture content.
• Participate in course specific labs (as schedule allows)
• Assist faculty and act as student resource for course specific examinations and D1 Foundations exam preparation.
• Collaborate with Foundations GAs from other D1 courses to create review material and lead integrated review sessions
||• Good interpersonal skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills for mentor ship
• Provide program leadership.
|Hours of Position:
||Approximately 10 hours per week
|Required Documents for Application:
|Instructions to Applicants:
||Click Apply at the top of the page. Complete the required application.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now