RN Home Care Case Manager - $10,000 Sign On Bonus
Job no: 493157
Work type: Full-time
Location: Rochester, NY
UR Medicine HOMECARE is looking for RN Home Care Case Managers, come join our team!!!
Advantages to working at UR Medicine Home Care:
- Day Shift, Monday - Friday, NO WEEKENDS
- 2 Holidays a year
- Flexible schedule
- Eligible for a $10,000 SIGN ON BONUS
RESPONSIBILITIES not limited to:
Develops and revises plan of treatments and discharge plan in conjunction with patient, family, physician, care delivery team and third party payors including obtaining medical orders and approval of medical services.
Completes and submits OASIS assessments, reassessments, transfers, resumptions of care, discharges and significant change in condition in accordance with Agency defined time frames.
Processes orders and notifies physician of patient needs and changes in condition.
Completes certification/recertification orders and discharge summaries.
Provides those services requiring substantial specialized nursing skills.
Consults with and educates the patient, family and other team members regarding disease process, self-care techniques and preventive strategies.
Provides supervision of LPN to ensure patient health, safety, and compliance with plan of care.
Contributes to an environment of professional growth, learning, trust and mutual respect for all employees.
Promotes the recognition, respect and celebration of the diversity of our workforce.
Participates in education including orientation, in-service training programs and self-development, as needed.
Demonstrates commitment, professional growth and competency.
- New York State Licensed RN.
- One year of experience as a clinical nurse in a hospital required, and 9 months recent experience in a CHHA home care position.
- Strong critical thinking skills, the ability to follow standards/procedures, and make appropriate clinical judgments to provide safe and effective client care.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, adapt to change, and manage a variety of assignments while establishing priorities and ensuring the necessary duties are completed.
- Strong interviewing, clinical assessment, and communication skills.
- Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment.
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships
- Current NYS driver’s license Salary Range: $73,652 to $86,548
UR Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend