Student Work Study Employee - Acadian Campus
Job no: 492345
Work type: Student/Intern
Location: SLCC – Crowley
Categories: Student Affairs
Department: Academic & Student Affairs
Sub department: Campuses
Type of Appointment: Unclassified - Student
Salary: $8.00 per hour
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Professionalism is expected at all times; when communicating with all stakeholdersface-to-face, email communication and via phone calls.
• Punctuality is mandatory. If you are unable to come in lo work, you must contact your supervisor at least one hour to your scheduled shift or as soon as you know that you will not be coming in to work.
• Proper attire is required in accordance with the college dress code, except when preapproved for alternative dress days.
• Outstanding customer service is expected at each encounter with whomever you come in contact with.
• Confidentiality of all information is required. The sensitive nature of information handled in the office requires that you exercise complete confidentiality during your tenure as a student worker.
• Workplace etiquette is essential to this position; Office procedures will be explained to you and will be strictly adhered to.
Required Experience: This is an entry level position designed to assist a student in developing and strengthening skills related to employment.
Required Licenses or Certifications:
Preferred Experience: Outstanding Customer Service Skills.
Answering phones with multiple lines.
Directing/ Assisting students.
Passing pre-employment criminal background screen is required as a condition of employment.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend