Student Work Study Employee - Admissions
Job no: 492363
Work type: Student/Intern
Location: SLCC – Lafayette
Categories: Admissions, Student Affairs
Department: Academic & Student Affairs
Sub department: Admissions
Type of Appointment: Unclassified - Student
Salary: $8.00 per hour
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with filing, sorting, and scanning documents in the Office of Admissions.
• Assist with recruitment materials together for campus directors, filing documents, scanning documents onto the admissions server.
Required Experience: This is an entry level position designed to assist a student in developing and strengthening skills related to employment.
Required Licenses or Certifications:
• High School Diploma.
• Experience working in an office setting.
• Computer and filing experience.
• Some college experience preferred.
• Outstanding customer service skills.
Passing pre-employment criminal background screen is required as a condition of employment.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend