Work with a team of the best
With a global business, we offer diverse and rewarding careers. We are committed to Thiess being a company and a culture where great people can excel and where they are developed and supported to reach their highest potential. Join our team today.
About the role
Thiess Mt Arthur South are seeking Experienced Production Operators reporting to the OCE/Supervisor you will be highly motivated and work collaboratively towards delivering high quality solutions and results.
We are seeking production operators with open cut experience and refined operating skills in plant including Liebherr 996, 9800 and 9350 excavators, D10 and D11 dozers, CAT Truck 789, 793 or other ancillary equipment.
You will be required to work on a rotating lifestyle 5/4 4/5 5/5 roster that includes day, night and weekend work.
- Initiative and flexible approach to work
- Good communication skills with the willingness to be part of a high performance team
- Commitment to the highest safety, community and environmental standards
- Experience in operating large heavy plant
- Ability to work to directions and be self motivated
What Thiess can do for you
- Permanent full-time positions
- Even time, lifestyle rosters
- Production bonuses
- Thiess’ commitment to training & development
- Salary sacrifice options – novated leasing
- Range of corporate discounts including health insurance (Medibank), travel & retail products.
- Referral bonus program – earn $5k for a successful referral
At Thiess, we partner with our clients to deliver excellence in open cut and underground mining in Australia, Asia and the Americas. For more than 85 years, we have operated in diverse commodities, geologies, environments and cultures. Our team uses global insight to optimise solutions and create value for each project, positioning them for optimal efficiency, productivity and cost performance, backed by how we meet our commitments. Thiess is committed to being at the forefront of sustainable mining, leveraging the power of our people and technology to support clients in their journey to more sustainable enterprises.
We recognise the value of an inclusive and diverse workplace through our vision of everyone matters always. We’re focused on creating an inclusive environment to allow our people to bring their best self to work because they feel safe, included and empowered.
Visit our website to learn more – http://www.thiess.com
Should you require assistance applying for this opportunity, please contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
This role is an opportunity to take the next step in your career. With our culture of recognition, development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment, there is no better time to join Thiess.
To apply for this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button or the link below.