Work with a team of the best
With a global business, we offer diverse and rewarding careers. We are committed to Thiess being a company and a culture where great people can excel and where they are developed and supported to reach their highest potential. Join our team today.
About the role
Role: Analyst, Power BI
In this role, you will
- Maintain and improve Power BI reports and dashboards used within the Organisation.
- Prepare and review functional specification documents for system changes and consult with key stakeholders as part of the process.
- Demonstrate understanding of the environment that supports and developers corporate-wide systems
- Keep up to date with industry developments and identify appropriate technologies and new initiatives for recommendation to management.
- Develop and update standard training documentation, e-learning modules, and other resources for Power BI.
- Deliver Power BI system and process training to users as required to meet business objectives.
- Provide follow-up support to new users and gather feedback on system training.
- Possess strong analytical and number crunching skills and be able to demonstrate.
- +2 years’ experience with Power BI tool in preparing reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards.
- +2 years’ experience and familiarity with Microsoft BI (MSBI) stacks including PowerBI, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS.
- +1 years’ of experience with SQL server or other RDBMS like MySQL, Postgres etc including executing ETL connecting data sources, importing data & transforming data for BI.
- Hold a tertiary degree in Information Technology or related field (eg, Engineering, IT, Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Engg or equivalent).
- Microsoft Power BI Certified preferred.
What Thiess can do for you
- Thiess’ commitment to ongoing training & development
- Role-specific training/accreditation.
- Health & wellbeing program.
- Medical & Insurance .
- Flexible work arrangement
Thiess partners with its clients to deliver excellence in open cut and underground mining in Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas. For more than 80 years, we’ve operated in diverse commodities, geologies, environments and cultures our team comprises industry leaders who contribute their skills, knowledge and experience each day to the benefit of our clients, project partners and wider stakeholders.
Thiess’ India office, located in Gurugram is a support facility designed to provide capacity and resources to support Thiess’ global business. Housing a team of high caliber professionals from multiple disciplines, the Hub will provide a valuable resource to support global business
Visit our website to learn more – http://www.thiess.com
Driving a diverse, inclusive and respectful culture
We’re committed to safe, healthy and respectful workplaces. A place where everyone matters always.
We welcome and celebrate the differences and similarities among people including gender, identity, ethnicity, race, heritage, sexual orientation, disability, age, culture, religion, language, and education.
We believe diverse experiences and perspectives not only make us more innovative, productive, and engaged, but are crucial to our success.
If you require assistance to apply for this job because of disability or special needs, please contact us. No other requests will be acknowledged.
How to apply
This role is an opportunity to take the next step in your career. With our culture of recognition, development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment, there is no better time to join Thiess.
To apply for this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button or the link below.