Experience more opportunities
With a global business, we offer diverse and rewarding careers. We are committed to Thiess being a company and a culture where great people can excel and where they are developed and supported to reach their highest potential. Join our team today.
About the role
The Thiess Graduate Program 2024 provides the opportunity to learn, develop and gain exposure to our business and the industry, working alongside senior professionals who will guide your learning and development journey.
As a Thiess graduate, you will have access to structured, on-the-job training, guided learning plans, a mentor and additional professional development opportunities. Over our two-year program, you will experience up to two 12-month rotations with placements in various roles and projects. Having the opportunity to rotate across different teams as well as projects will provide you with greater opportunities to build your career.
Locations for these roles include South-East & Central Queensland and Hunter Valley, New South Wales.
As a Thiess Graduate, you will need to have the ability to:
- Learn new skills, be flexible and adaptive
- Problem solve and analyse
- Work collaboratively
- Innovate and propose creative solutions
- Communicate effectively
- Relocate to various sites and projects, as required by program rotations
- Hold a relevant Bachelor’s degree in Information Communication and Technology
- Demonstrated a GPA of 4.5 or higher
- A keen interest in the mining industry
- A driver’s licence and an ability to travel to site
- Able to demonstrate commitment to Thiess’ shared group principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery
- Eligible to work in Australia
- The capacity for self-directed task management in a fast paced environment and the ability to work effectively within a team.
- Free from a bond or commitment to any other employer
What Thiess can do for you
- Thiess’ commitment to ongoing training & development
- Role specific training with full exposure to the business with rotation placements in various roles and projects
- Health & wellbeing rewards program through AIA Vitality
- Relocation assistance
- Salary continuance insurance
- Salary sacrifice options – Novated leasing super and vehicles
- Range of corporate discounts including health insurance (Medibank), travel & retail products
At Thiess, we partner with our clients to deliver excellence in open cut and underground mining in Australia, Asia and the Americas. For more than 85 years, we have operated in diverse commodities, geologies, environments and cultures. Our team uses global insight to optimise solutions and create value for each project, positioning them for optimal efficiency, productivity and cost performance, backed by how we meet our commitments. Thiess is committed to being at the forefront of sustainable mining, leveraging the power of our people and technology to support clients in their journey to more sustainable enterprises.
We recognise the value of an inclusive and diverse workplace through our vision of everyone matters always. We’re focused on creating an inclusive environment to allow our people to bring their best self to work because they feel safe, included and empowered.
Visit our website to learn more – http://www.thiess.com
Should you require assistance applying for this opportunity, please contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
This role is an opportunity to take the next step in your career. With our culture of recognition, development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment, there is no better time to join Thiess.
To apply for this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button or the link below.