Make your mark with Thiess
Everyday, all around the world, Thiess supports and celebrates our people. We recognise talent and reward transparency. We champion diversity and embrace change.
Join us. Hone your skills and develop new ones. take on big challenges and grow, through mentorship, collaboration and empowerment.
Thiess is the place to make things happen.
About the role
Thiess is seeking a Legal Administration Coordinator to join our team at our Head Office in South Bank, Brisbane. As Administration Coordinator, you will play a vital part in the organisation by providing professional, efficient, and comprehensive administrative support to the Corporate Legal team. Additionally, you will assist the legal team with document-related tasks, including drafting and filing, maintaining company secretarial registers, managing licenses, and providing general administrative support. The successful candidate will have strong communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
Additionally, you will:
- Assist the legal team in drafting, collating, approving, executing and filing legal documents.
- Provide administrative support for the preparation of training materials.
- Support integrity/risk assessment searches, including searches from public registers, and notarisation or apostille of documents.
- Maintain company secretarial registers and support "know your customer" (KYC) processes; assist with filing documents and prepare minutes/circular resolutions.
- Manage the register of Group licenses and coordinate with involved stakeholders.
- Coordinate legal team meetings, including planning, agenda preparation, and minute-taking.
- General administrative support.
- Experience in legal administration is highly regarded.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Excel.
- Meticulous attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Robust organisational skills with the ability to multitask effectively.
- Demonstrated strength in time management, prioritisation, and adept problem-solving.
- Proven ability to cultivate and maintain strong working relationships.
- Skillful in assessing and processing information.
- Capacity to identify opportunities for efficiencies and successfully propose and implement process improvements.
Please note that this role will be a full-time permanent position and applications for this role will close on Monday 26 February 2024.
What Thiess can do for you
- Help to build on your career, offering diverse opportunities to expand your skill set
- Flexible working arrangements
- Recently renovated corporate head office located in South Bank, Brisbane
- Health & wellbeing programs
- On-site gymnasium
- A range of corporate discounts, including health insurance (Medibank), travel & retail products
Thiess works with clients in Australia, Asia and the Americas in the dynamic field of open-cut and underground mining.
The pioneering spirit of our founders – the legendary Thiess brothers – is our legacy, and inspires our vision to harness the power of people and technology to drive sustainable change.
At Thiess, you will have the opportunity to play a part in the global energy transition. We are growing our commodities portfolio to include metals and minerals critical to the energy transition, and developing services to enable sustainable mining.
We’re creating a culture of curiosity, knowledge-sharing, and continuous learning – supporting our people to contribute to Thiess’ success and continued growth in sustainable mining.
We’ll support you to hone your skills and develop new ones, take on challenges and grow, through mentorship, collaboration and empowerment. We offer our people ongoing technical training and development opportunities so they can reach their full potential. We also invest in the workforce of the future, with a range of programs for people starting their careers.
We recognise the value of an inclusive and diverse workplace through our vision of everyone matters always. We’re focused on creating an inclusive environment to enable our people to bring their best self to work because they feel safe, included and empowered.
Learn more http://thiess.com/makeyourmark
Should you require assistance applying for this opportunity, please contact us at email@example.com
How to apply
Please click the “apply” button to apply for this role.