- Job ID
- Job Type
- Permanent Full-time
- Aus - Brisbane
- CPB Contractors
CBGU JV brings together partners CPB Contractors, BAM, Ghella and UGL to deliver the Tunnel, Stations and Development (TSD) package for Brisbane’s Cross River Rail. Cross River Rail is a new 10.2 kilometre rail line from Dutton Park to Bowen Hills, including 5.9 kilometres of tunnel under the Brisbane River and CBD. CBGU JV will deliver the underground works of the project, including tunnelling, four new underground stations, an over-station development at Albert Street and an above ground retail plaza at Roma Street.
One project team, building career opportunities for you.
Reporting to the Area Construction Manager, the Project Engineers will sit within the Stations & Precincts construction delivery team. You will effectively coordinate the design, procurement and construction elements for a designated area on the project to ensure safety, time, cost and environmental objectives are achieved.
You will be responsible for:
- Coordinating procurement and construction elements for the designated work area.
- Managing short and long-term construction planning and programming.
- Assisting the Senior Project Engineer in preparing accurate monthly reports.
- Developing and monitoring KPI and productivity analysis against program and budget.
- Actively liaising with site-based personnel, subcontractors and suppliers.
Minimum requirements for this role include the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering or construction management.
- Demonstrated experience working on large scale building projects.
- Demonstrated commitment to health and safety practices and expectations.
At CBGU JV, we are committed to workplace diversity and to providing flexible work opportunities on our project. We support women in construction and Indigenous advancement and participation and we encourage people of all cultural backgrounds to apply.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CBGU JV partners directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.