CPB Contractors is a leading international construction company and a member of the CIMIC Group.
We combine the construction track record and expertise formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, and we also include the people and projects of Leighton Asia.
In conjunction with our clients and partners, CPB Contractors is delivering important and iconic projects across all key sectors of the construction industry, meaning we offer significant and diverse work opportunities.
We are building on the strong foundations of our unique history to create a successful and sustainable future. Safely delivering next-generation infrastructure that better connects people and transforms communities is at the heart of what we do.
What can our construction projects build for you?
The Waikeria Prison Development PPP project is $750 million construction project based in the heart of the Waikato. This project will provide leading edge facilities to the Department of Corrections, and will deliver accommodation for 500 prisoners, along with a secure mental health unit providing additional care for prisoners. With early works already underway, the opportunity to join this project commence in October 2018, with overall completion and facility opening due in 2022.
As Senior Supervisor, you will be responsible for assisting senior members of the project team achieve optimum production and cost outcomes on the day-to-day running of projects. This opportunity will allow you to demonstrate your previous success, gained from a successful “hands on” career to lead teams and maximise project resources to deliver results.
Minimum requirements for this role include:
- Minimum 12 years’ experience working on commercial construction projects, 2 years in a supervisory role ideally working on pilling and large works with Tier 1 or Tier 2 Contractors
- Demonstrated commercial experience to include planning up to 1 month ahead and monitoring cost and time of resources within area of accountability
- Strong relationship building, influencing and negotiation skills
- Experience managing yourself and a team within commercial construction to deliver works between $10M and $50M
- The ability to engage with sub-contractors, and to communicate with people at all levels to ensure productivity, compliance, and drive results.
As the successful candidate you will need to be a self-starter who is highly motivated, well organized and committed to the highest possible work standards. You will also have the ability to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders, clients and subcontractors.
All potential CPB contractors employees will be require the right to work in New Zealand and complete a range of pre-employment checks, including Ministry of justice checks, Reference checking and qualification checks.
In return, we offer rewarding careers, genuine opportunities to develop and grow, and a workplace culture that values and recognizes effort and contribution.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please apply below.