About the role
As a result of an internal movement our UGL Resources division has an exciting opportunity for a National Project Manager to lead our Engineering and Asset Management group from our Melbourne Office.
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will act as a Centre of Excellence for project management within the Resources division with a strong focus on the Project Engineering and Asset Management Group nationally.
You will be accountable for developing and improving project management capability within the E&AM team, building and aligning the Project/Engineering team interface to deliver best value to the client through efficient and risk appropriate project processes and delivery strategies.
This role requires a senior leader with a successful track record in achieving and exceeding safety, revenue, and profitability objectives in a maintenance, engineering and construction operational delivery environment in the Oil & Gas, Chemical industry.
• A minimum of 15 year’s experience in Project & Portfolio Management in relevant industry (e.g. Oil & Gas, Chemicals)
• Strong leadership experience managing a national team in a multidisciplinary project portfolio capacity
• Ability to develop and support business plans to deliver growth outcomes aligned to business objectives
• Proven background in building and leading operations and projects in a multi-discipline self-perform environment
• Ability to build a high performing team and a continuous improvement culture
• Sound business and commercial acumen
• Excellent relationship building, problem solving and negotiation skills
• An appropriate degree qualification (Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional individual to join a top-tier organisation, and perfect for someone who thrives working in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer
• Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
• Pathways for you to succeed and the space for you to carve your own journey
• Competitive group remuneration and benefits including: health and wellbeing program with company-funded salary continuance insurance
• flexible work arrangements, have a chat to us around how this can work for you
• A culture that values diversity and innovation, evolving with market changes and new technologies