Back to search results
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - Part Time
- West Kalgoorlie
- Administration / Office Support
About the role:
Aurizon has an excellent opportunity for an experienced administrator to utilise their organisational and administrative skills within our West Kalgoorlie depot on a permanent part-time arrangement (3 days per week).
- Provide professional administrative support to Leaders and employees within the Kalgoorlie depot
- Document control management for central and local document repository
- Maintenance of the employee training records as required
- Coordinate travel requests as required
- Management of local depot and barracks facilities as required
- Diary management and meeting minute taking
- Coordinate and manage operational and community activities
- Raising and receipting purchase orders and reconciliation of petty cash
- Strong interpersonal communication and the ability to influence key stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in an administrative support role
- Ability to deal comfortably with ambiguity and manage the complexity of multiple competing priorities
- Skilled to deliver administrative initiative
- Experience in document control management
- Strong attention to detail
- Competent in the use of MS Office suite, in particular Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
What we can offer you:
At Aurizon, we support the development and growth of our employees to reach their full potential. With a National portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with long term and exciting career opportunities. Some of our benefits include:
- Development and growth opportunities
- Access to female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mentoring programs
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles and retail brands
- Parental Leave Program and Super Booster
- As an endorsed WORK180 employer, you can view of policies and benefits here
At Aurizon we believe in connection
It is our ability to connect that strengthens communities, industries and builds economies. It helps to embrace diversity in our workplace and that is the experience we want for everyone. We are building a culture where everyone is seen, heard and valued, because of their diversity. We value inclusion throughout the whole company and encourage you to apply.
Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail freight operator. Each year, we transport more than 250 million tonnes of Australian commodities, connecting miners, primary producers, and industry with international and domestic markets.
We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and a high-performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee and provide opportunities for career development in a dynamic work environment.
To learn about us and our company values visit www.aurizon.com.au/careers
For more information on this position 85797, please contact Sam on 08 9212 2513
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now