- Central Adelaide Local Health Network – Various Locations
- Total Indicative Remuneration RN-1 $75,207/$102,617 p.a
- Total Indicative Remuneration ENC $64,313/$72,394 p.a.
- Total Indicative Remuneration END $69,295/$77,730 p.a.
- Full-time and part-time temporary & permanent positions
Make the difference you have always wanted to and join us at The Central Adelaide Local Health Network (CALHN). This network brings together the Royal Adelaide Hospital as the only major quaternary facility in South Australia with The Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Hampstead Rehabilitation Centre, St Margaret’s Hospital and Glenside Health Services for acute and community mental health rehabilitation. Our network has an important role in improving the health and wellbeing of South Australians by delivering world-class integrated healthcare and hospital services and we want you to be a part of it.
At CALHN we deliver a range of specialised community, acute and diverse clinical health services across the state. Our statewide clinical services include BreastScreen SA, SA Pathology, SA Medical Imaging and SA Pharmacy and Prison Health. Your exposure to numerous clinical environments will provide you with endless opportunities to allow your professional career to flourish.
There are various opportunities for Registered Nurses and Enrolled Nurses across a wide range of services/units. You can nominate your preferences on the application form.
- General Medical & Geriatric
- Emergency Department
- Mental Health community
- General and specialised Rehabilitation
- Palliative Care
- Spinal Unit
- Burns Unit
- Aboriginal and Torrens Strait Islander Health
- Mental Health acute
- Central Staffing Hub
- Renal transplantation and dialysis
- Respiratory Medicine
- Neurology & Stroke
- Infectious diseases
- And many other specialised areas
Your chance to make an impact:
- Be part of a team that is shaping the future of health with world-class care and world-class research
- Join your passion, skills, and expertise with our established teams of clinical experts and leaders to make a positive impact on the people that mean the most to us, our consumers
- Contribute to best practice by being part of a supportive and innovative team who will seek your ideas and feedback on systems and practices
- Grow and develop your professional portfolio by seeking out practice, education and research opportunities as well as gaining significant practical hands-on experience
- Have the opportunity to contribute to keeping SA COVID safe through delivery of vaccines, testing and community support
- Make a meaningful contribution to ‘Closing the Gap’ by joining an organisation with a commitment to Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander consumers and tailoring our services to meet their needs.
You will be enrolled or eligible for enrolment as a Nurse (Registered Nurse or Enrolled Nurse) with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia and holds a current practicing certificate. You will be driven, dynamic and person centred with a desire to be the best you can be, to benefit our teams and our consumers. You will thrive working collaboratively within an inter-disciplinary team and working with our internal and external partners to get our consumers the right care that they need when they need it. CALHN values the cultural connections and expertise that Aboriginal people bring to the nursing workforce and have developed networks to strengthen supports for the Aboriginal workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to join CALHN as valued, supported, and respected member of the team.
Being a part of CALHN means you will succeed, both personally and professionally. You will have access to high quality education and training opportunities where and when you need it, work in a flexible and supportive team, create your own diverse career path with endless possibilities, even if you are starting to build a career, or re-enter the workforce. There are so many diverse, challenging and rewarding roles to excite fuel your passion for nursing. CALHN strives to provide care, which is culturally respectful, accessible and responsive to the needs of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people.
Applications will be assessed regularly with selection processes to commence in September 2021.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Screening/Check and specific immunisation requirements.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply
Take your first step to join the supportive and collaborative nursing community at CALHN. #BelikeUs!
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check and compliant Immunisation screening.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply. Job ref: 770487
The Indicative Total Remuneration is inclusive of Award salary, superannuation and other monetary benefits
CALHN Nursing Recruitment Team Email: Health.CALHNNursingRecruitmentCampaign@sa.gov.au
Application Closing Date
11.55 pm 25 February 2022
770487 RD 2021 RN1 Registered Nurse.pdf
770487 RD Clinical Nurse RN-2.pdf
770487 RD 2021 Enrolled Nurse Cert + Dip.pdf
770487 RD Mental Health Nurse RN-1.pdf
770487 RD Enrolled Nurse Mental Health.pdf