Wellcome is the largest and longest established supermarket brand in Hong Kong with an extensive network of over 280 stores. Wellcome is committed to providing one-stop shopping convenience to customers through quality products at competitive prices and friendly service to serve the needs of different customers. We welcome applications from high calibre candidates to join our expanding team.
Fresh Food Specialist
Is this your next challenge in Operation Management?
- Create and manage category plan, promotion plan and promotion activities of fresh food
- Manage store performance including SOP (Standard Operations Procedure) execution, stock level arrangement, promotion execution, and food safety & quality standard
- Plan and implement range; offer and execute merchandising plans for different banners based on customer profiles including Wellcome, Market Place by Jasons, Threesixty, Jasons and Oliver's
- Conduct daily KPIs/ store visit/ competitor check reports to support merchandising plans, manage store standards, and give improvement and action plan
- Identify new offers for right stores
- Liaise with different departments including store operations, merchandising team, project department to complete tasks and projects
- Participate in new store step-up and refurbishing stores
- Prepare training materials and guidelines
- Handle store complaints, follow up with merchandising and operations team on improvement actions
- Report quality query to QC and Merchandising team
Do you have experience in retail operations?
- At least 1 year of work experience, preferably in retail operations
- Strong operation work experience with good people management skills
- Excellent communication, organizing and negotiation skills
- Passionate about Fresh Food
- Work independently with strong discipline
- Sales orientated and enjoy working with on-site operations staff
- Basic MS office knowledge including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
DFI Retail Group is an equal opportunity employer and responsible for ensuring that all personal information collected from each Candidate presented to DFI Retail Group is used for recruitment purposes only and the personal data will be kept and handled confidentially. We will retain the applications of candidates not selected for a period of no more than 24 months. The data collection process is in accordance with all applicable laws and compliant with the Code of Practice on Human Resource Management.
To find out more about Our Businesses and Our People, please visit our website: www.DFIretailgroup.com
Issued by The Dairy Farm Company, Limited
Apply now Forward job to a friend Internal Referral
Powered by PageUp