Wellcome is the largest and longest established supermarket brand in Hong Kong with an extensive network of over 280 stores. Wellcome is committed to providing one-stop shopping convenience to customers through quality products at competitive prices and friendly service to serve the needs of different customers. We welcome applications from high calibre candidates to join our expanding team.
Senior Demand & Supply Planning Officer
Is this your next challenge in Supply Chain?
- Prepare purchase plan and release orders to vendors to ensure products arrive at the right time to meet demand
- Analyze actual product demand, research demand drivers, seasonal demand, market situation, refine the forecast to reflect updated sales momentum, and adjust inventory plans for normal, festive, seasonal ranges accordingly
- Coordinate with Commercial team to ensure sales forecast accuracy and align on new range and promotion forecast
- Ensure accurate and timely replenishment of overseas sourcing products. Closely monitor incoming shipping activities from overseas.
- Monitor key supplier performance and liaise on demand and supply requirement
- Optimize inventory level at warehouse while maintaining high service level; identify root cause and resolve out-of-stock/excess stock situation
- Prepare regular reports and analysis for management review
- Achieve company target and carry out other duties as required by the business
Do you have experience in demand and supply planning?
- Bachelors degree, preferably in Supply Chain management or relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience in demand and supply planning. Preferably from Retail or FMCG industry
- Sensitive to figures, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, well organized and able to work independently
- Competent to work in a fast-paced and dynamic retail environment
- Familiar with MS Excel and experience in Demand Forecast Tool / Supply planning system is an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Assistant Demand & Supply Planning Manager
DFI Retail Group is an equal opportunity employer and responsible for ensuring that all personal information collected from each Candidate presented to DFI Retail Group is used for recruitment purposes only and the personal data will be kept and handled confidentially. We will retain the applications of candidates not selected for a period of no more than 24 months. The data collection process is in accordance with all applicable laws and compliant with the Code of Practice on Human Resource Management.
To find out more about Our Businesses and Our People, please visit our website: www.DFIretailgroup.com
Issued by The Dairy Farm Company, Limited
Apply now Forward job to a friend Internal Referral
Powered by PageUp