We will email you new jobs that match this search.
Great, we can send you jobs like this, if this is your first time signing up, please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
The email address was invalid, please check for errors.
You must agree to the privacy statement
The role is responsible for the preparation and consolidation of various financial reports; participate in the financial audit process and production of statutory accounts; preparation of tax computations and returns; ensure compliance of financial reporting standards and group policy, and to provide accounting support to Business Units or Projects as appropriate with the objective of timely completion of all financial activities in accordance with the group reporting and statutory requirements.
This position mainly focuses on Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and bookkeeping function in One Digital Construction Services
The role is responsible for reviewing and monitoring the quality aspects of assigned projects through offsite and onsite testing; implementing remedial actions in case of any deviations and defects; guiding team to maintain adherence to quality standards.
Superintendent with MEP experience for Data Centre Project in Malaysia
• Total relevant experience: ~ 10 years of experience in safety management
• Experience in monitoring safety procedures in the infrastructure industry
• Knowledge of LAIO’s safety procedures and standards
• Knowledge of regulatory OH&S requirements in the country of operations
• Computer literacy – MS-Office suite
Well-versed in the development of company HSE standards including company HSE Policies, Plans & Procedures & HSE Manual.
Prepares effective reports & presentations with a view to a proactive approach to incident & accident prevention.
Well-versed in hazard identification, task risk assessment & job hazard analysis.
Demonstrating results in reducing accident/incident rates to below the industry average by relentlessly pursuing and implementing a safe system of work by carrying out HSE awareness campaigns & holding HSE meetings & highlights various risks associated with the nature of activities and company operations.
This role is responsible for developing end to end Azure integration solutions, which must be aligned to CIMIC’s OneIT Target Reference Architecture and will include the following responsibilities:
1) Design and present the proposed solution architecture in CIMIC’s Architecture Forum;
2) Obtain Architecture Forum approval prior to commencing technical development;
3) Ensure the solution is compliant with CIMIC’s Security Standards and obtain Security approval prior to commencing technical development;
4) Use CIMIC’s Target Reference Architecture Decision Criteria to assess and identify the Azure tools and components required for the solution;
5) Provision Azure resources and components in DEV and PROD tenants;
6) Build and unit test the integration solution;
7) Follow CIMIC’s path to production environments;
8) Provide technical support during test phases (e.g. UAT);
9) Schedule and execute handover sessions to handover the solution to BAU Support;
10) Follow CIMIC’s CAB process to deploy the solution in PROD and provide post go-live hypercare support;
11) Prepare integration design document, technical specification document, implementation instructions document;
12) Ensure compliance to all internal and external requirements and legislation; and develop innovative advances in Azure integration technology in line with CIMIC Group ICT policies, procedures and strategies.
The development and maintenance of the CIMIC’s integrations will be aligned to CIMIC’s Target Reference Architecture, strategic roadmap and consideration to emerging technologies.
Senior Supervisor for Data Centre Projects in Malaysia
Experienced Commercial Manager for Data Centre projects in Malaysia/Singapore.
Purpose of the Role:
IDD Tech is a wholly owned subsidiary of CIMIC Group Limited. We operate as a separate legal entity with an independent operating framework, workforce and systems, and we deliver digital solutions across a broad industry. We are known for our autonomy, probity, expertise, and agility. Our approach has built a trusted relationship with a diverse client-base.
IDD Tech develops Integrated Digital Delivery software solutions for clients across the infrastructure, resources, and services sectors. This includes CIMIC Group’s Operating Companies, the Group’s shareholder Hochtief and its major shareholder ACS.
At IDDTech, we pride ourselves on delivering cutting-edge solutions with a focus on security and operational excellence. Our team is passionate about innovation, and we're looking for a DevSecOps Engineer to join us on this exciting journey.
To work closely with Head of Department in the full spectrum of HR functions including resourcing, learning and development, employee relations matter, HR administration
Document Controller for Data Centre Building Project in KL, Malaysia.
Site Nurse required for Construction Project in KL, Malaysia
The Office Services & Administration function is responsible for providing administrative and logistical support to the project through the following services:
• Office & facilities management
• Logistic and travel coordination
• Assets/property management
Monitor and manage design coordination, instrumentation and corporate initiatives such as temporary works procedure and innovation initiatives.
Safety Officers for Data centre project in Malaysia needed.
Site clerical admin and documentation support
Leighton One Digital Construction Services (1DCS) is thrilled to announce our groundbreaking Graduate Engineer Program!
Are you a newly graduate and licensed civil, mechanical, or electrical engineer eager to delve into the world of BIM and Digital Engineering?
This exclusive 2-year program offers in-depth training and hands-on experience on the application of BIM and Digital Engineering to real-life construction projects.
Unlock your potential and revolutionize the industry with cutting-edge technology. Exceptional candidates may even get the chance to travel to Australia as part of CIMIC Graduate Program.
Don't miss this opportunity to build a remarkable career.
Apply now and be a part of our visionary team!
As per JD
Senior Project Engineer for Data Centre Project, Malaysia needed.
Powered by PageUp