We will email you new jobs that match this search.
Great, we can send you jobs like this, if this is your first time signing up, please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
The email address was invalid, please check for errors.
You must agree to the privacy statement
Site Manager for Data Centre in Malaysia, KL.
DATA CENTRE PROFESSIONALS NEEDED to join our Work Winning Team for new tenders and completing the current Data Centre Projects.
2024 Graduate Trainee / Graduate Engineer
2024 Summer Trainee Program
• Support development team in the CI/CD implementation
• Work with the global team to align the CI/CD process
• Automate the DevOps Process with scripting
• Ensure system availability and quality by monitor tools
• Maintain a backup plan, manage DR and backups
The role is responsible for leading and provide guidance to juniors (for Senior role), Design RESTful and GraphQL APIs, Develop backend applications and services, Use servers, databases, and other cloud resources to fulfill system requirements, See through a project from conception to finished product, Ensure projects can meet both technical and business needs across CIMIC group.
Responsible in ABWF / A&A / fitting out works and project execution
We are seeking to appoint a highly experienced GIS Analyst that has proven experience in server development and developing test scripts towards maintaining a clean code base to join our existing team of GIS professionals. As a GIS Analyst, you will be part of a GIS delivery team that implements the standards we uphold in project we deliver. In conjunction with our clients and partners, Leighton Asia is delivering important and iconic projects across all key sectors of the construction industry, which means that we offer significant and diverse work opportunities.
The role is responsible for the preparation and consolidation of various financial reports; participate in the financial audit process and production of statutory accounts; preparation of tax computations and returns; ensure compliance of financial reporting standards and group policy, and to provide accounting support to Business Units or Projects as appropriate with the objective of timely completion of all financial activities in accordance with the group reporting and statutory requirements.
This position mainly focuses on Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and bookkeeping function in One Digital Construction Services
The role is responsible for reviewing and monitoring the quality aspects of assigned projects through offsite and onsite testing; implementing remedial actions in case of any deviations and defects; guiding team to maintain adherence to quality standards.
• Total relevant experience: ~ 10 years of experience in safety management
• Experience in monitoring safety procedures in the infrastructure industry
• Knowledge of LAIO’s safety procedures and standards
• Knowledge of regulatory OH&S requirements in the country of operations
• Computer literacy – MS-Office suite
Well-versed in the development of company HSE standards including company HSE Policies, Plans & Procedures & HSE Manual.
Prepares effective reports & presentations with a view to a proactive approach to incident & accident prevention.
Well-versed in hazard identification, task risk assessment & job hazard analysis.
Demonstrating results in reducing accident/incident rates to below the industry average by relentlessly pursuing and implementing a safe system of work by carrying out HSE awareness campaigns & holding HSE meetings & highlights various risks associated with the nature of activities and company operations.
This role is responsible for developing end to end Azure integration solutions, which must be aligned to CIMIC’s OneIT Target Reference Architecture and will include the following responsibilities:
1) Design and present the proposed solution architecture in CIMIC’s Architecture Forum;
2) Obtain Architecture Forum approval prior to commencing technical development;
3) Ensure the solution is compliant with CIMIC’s Security Standards and obtain Security approval prior to commencing technical development;
4) Use CIMIC’s Target Reference Architecture Decision Criteria to assess and identify the Azure tools and components required for the solution;
5) Provision Azure resources and components in DEV and PROD tenants;
6) Build and unit test the integration solution;
7) Follow CIMIC’s path to production environments;
8) Provide technical support during test phases (e.g. UAT);
9) Schedule and execute handover sessions to handover the solution to BAU Support;
10) Follow CIMIC’s CAB process to deploy the solution in PROD and provide post go-live hypercare support;
11) Prepare integration design document, technical specification document, implementation instructions document;
12) Ensure compliance to all internal and external requirements and legislation; and develop innovative advances in Azure integration technology in line with CIMIC Group ICT policies, procedures and strategies.
The development and maintenance of the CIMIC’s integrations will be aligned to CIMIC’s Target Reference Architecture, strategic roadmap and consideration to emerging technologies.
Senior Supervisor for Data Centre Projects in Malaysia
Experienced Commercial Manager for Data Centre projects in Malaysia/Singapore.
Purpose of the Role:
IDD Tech is a wholly owned subsidiary of CIMIC Group Limited. We operate as a separate legal entity with an independent operating framework, workforce and systems, and we deliver digital solutions across a broad industry. We are known for our autonomy, probity, expertise, and agility. Our approach has built a trusted relationship with a diverse client-base.
IDD Tech develops Integrated Digital Delivery software solutions for clients across the infrastructure, resources, and services sectors. This includes CIMIC Group’s Operating Companies, the Group’s shareholder Hochtief and its major shareholder ACS.
At IDDTech, we pride ourselves on delivering cutting-edge solutions with a focus on security and operational excellence. Our team is passionate about innovation, and we're looking for a DevSecOps Engineer to join us on this exciting journey.
Site Nurse required for Construction Project in KL, Malaysia
Monitor and manage design coordination, instrumentation and corporate initiatives such as temporary works procedure and innovation initiatives.
Safety Officers for Data centre project in Malaysia needed.
Powered by PageUp