Solar Divisional Manager
Job no: 550044
Work type: Full Time
Location: Taren Point
Job Title: Divisional Manager - Solar
Location: Taren Point / Travel
Department: Solar PV
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8am-5pm (40 min lunch break)
The Harvey Norman Commercial Division is seeking a proactive & dynamic Divisional Manager to oversee daily operations within our Solar Division. As a Divisional Manager, you are required to lead a growing team of 20, assist with Sales opportunities and maintain group business operations.
The aim of this role is, to ensure continued sales and margin growth within the Solar sector across NSW & ACT. Provide effective solutions to our internal teams and maintain a positive work culture environment.
The ideal candidate would have a matured balance of Sales, Operations, Engineering, Compliance & Team Leadership.
Our Solar Team genuinely values honesty, respect, inclusion, diversity and empathy hence looks for a Team Leader that can further enhance those qualities.
Our Solar Division was established as a start up business unit 5 years ago with 2 employees and it has since become the fastest growing Specialist Division within the Harvey Norman Commercial Group.
Specialist Divisions are our Design + Supply + Install Business Units which have been established to further enhance our one stop shop offering to our core client base being the construction industry.
- Manage and lead a growing team of 20 across NSW & ACT.
- Develop yearly growth strategies and identify potential new market sectors.
- Cross Collaborate with other divisions within the HNC group.
- Be engaged with product development and changes across Solar PV, LED Lighting and EV Chargers.
- Provide effective and efficient solutions for all areas of the Division, inclusive of sales, project delivery & engineering.
- Work with the Procurement Officer to improve supplier relationships and buying power across our core suppliers.
- Assist the team to oversee Sub Contractor on-boarding & pricing with the view to expand our network of quality installers.
- Report back to out compliance team to uphold corporate governance standards.
- Assist our credit control team to minimize aged debt from the customer base.
- Organise and guide team meetings & conduct performance reviews.
- Be involved with supplier training, conferences & exhibitions.
- Provide reports on divisional Budgets and ensure targets are being met.
- Identify divisional gaps and work with key stakeholders across the group to make improvements to the pillars impacting the Solar Division.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Team Leader in similar role (Solar Sales or Operations)
- Previous Experience with SimPro Software (Preferred not essential)
- Effective communicator who is solution focused.
- Self-driven, ambitious and a team player.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you then, 'Apply Now!'
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now