Control Room Operator
Job no: 524269
Work type: Part time
Categories: Security Officer, Supervisor
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We are seeking experienced Control Room Operators to join our ISS Security team in our Sydney Mascot site, employed on a part-time basis with potential for full-time contract in the future.
The position is primarily responsible for the safety of staff, visitors and the general public through monitoring screens and able to detect security breaches.
- CCTV monitoring
- Access & alarm control
- Respond to critical incidents
- Monitoring and responding to security systems
- Data entry and maintenance
- General housekeeping
- Paid rest breaks and meal breaks
- Discounted car parking facilities
- Full professional uniform provided
- Work in an office environment
- Minimum Certificate 2 in Security Operations
- Valid NSW issued Security License and First aid certificate
- Proven experience in similar role
- Reliable transport and license
- Willing to obtain a negative COVID test before first shift
- Willing to work on a Fixed Fortnightly Roster
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
Security Master Licence: 410735675
"ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people. Read about our inclusive workplace and ISS Values as a leading employer in Australia and New Zealand."
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend