ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
“Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We are currently seeking experienced and motivated Restaurant Managers, Assistant Restaurant Managers and Hosts to join our Resources Catering Team on a Fly-in-fly-Out basis, flying from Perth to our sites throughout regional Western Australia..
Reporting to the onsite Catering Manager or Head Chef and part of the operations Catering leadership team, these roles are not to deliver the same old mining village front of hoursr service. We need you to bring your high level, outgoing customer service skills and your ability to motivate your team. We have an opportunity for the right candidates to do it differently. To deliver innovative, on trend food with a new level of knowledgeable and enthusiastic service in all our onsite outlets to hundreds of residents in our remote villages.
Your days will include meeting with the leadership team to plan the day’s service and future functions and services, lead shifts throughout service, plan and deliver themed food events, be knowledgeable in the on-trend food being delivered and create an experience every time a resident or client visits a hospitality outlet on site. You will still be required to deliver food safely, ensure the safety of your team every shift, ensure the impeccable presentation of the venue and the team’s personal presentation every shift.
As a front of house leader in our ISS catering team, you will assist in all food operations within the Village. The goal is to exceed customer expectations delivering a healthy, delicious and innovative food offering, whilst being in line with contractual requirements. At ISS we believe ‘People Make Places’ and we are looking for the best People to create the best work-Places in Western Australia.
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated previous Front of House hospitality experience sucessfully leading a Front of House Team
- Attention to detail and ability to thrive under pressure, juggling multiple priorities.
- Exceptional Customer Service and Leadership skills and the ability to motivate a team
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills in addition to proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Word & Excel
- Food & Beverage experience not less than three (3) years
- Ability to hold an Approved Manager licence.
- Commitment to a working a flexible FIFO roster
- Demonstrated ability to manage budgetary labour and spend
What you will get in return:
- Very competitive salary! We offer a great salary straight up for the work you do. We know you will want to stay working for us as it is a supportive environment and you will get to show your service, skill and flare.
- Mental, financial and physical health support programs
- Ongoing support and training with opportunities to grow at a global company with catering operations across the Australia, New Zealand and the globe.
- Culinary competitions across the globe for you to participate in.
- All meals and accommodation provided whilst on site
- Uniform provided – boots included!
If you are interested in this role, please apply now!
COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com