Plumber - FIFO
Job no: 524990
Work type: Full time
Location: Perth, Pilbara
Categories: Trades and Services, Resources
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced trade qualified Plumber to work a Fly-In-Fly-Out (2 weeks on, 1 week off) roster from Perth Airport to our site in regional Western Australia.
The successful candidate should be ambitious, enjoy a challenge and have a strong trade background including experience with the operation of facilities maintenance services for infrastructure at remote mine site locations.
What we are looking for:
- Current Trade Qualification in Plumbing and Gas Fitting (Western Australian Trade Recognised).
- Previous experience providing maintenance services in a remote environment preferred.
- Experience with general plumbing and drainage work on residential accommodation and mine site assets, working in accordance with relevant Australian Standards.
- Ability to repair and replace leaking taps, toilets and cisterns, water pipes, waste pipes, gutters and down pipes, roof repairs etc.
- Previous experience working in a facilities maintenance environment involving large volumes of assets and programmed servicing schedules.
- Current “C” class manual driver’s license.
- Ability to work a flexible FIFO roster - 2:1 roster available!
What you will get in return:
- All meals and accommodation provided whilst on site!
- Full Uniform provided.
- Relocation allowance and accommodation assistance available for interstate applicants.
- Mental, financial and physical health support programs.
- Ongoing support and training with opportunities to grow at a global company.
- Repair and replacement of sewer lines, clearing of blockages, hot water systems, repairs and replacement of solar hot water systems.
- Installation and maintenance of reticulation systems.
- Repairs and maintenance within a commercial kitchen environment.
- Routine preventative maintenance, fault finding and repairs.
- Investigation of failures, analysis and recommendation for rectification.
- On-call requirements to attend to urgent requests outside of normal working hours.
- Assisting all trades (electrical, refrigeration, general building).
- New minor works projects will be undertaken from time to time.
ISS we believe ‘People Make Places’ and we are looking for the best People to create the best work-Places in Western Australia.
Who is ISS?
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of:
“Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now – we are actively recruiting and screening applications now!
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now