Job no: 525186
Work type: Part time
ISS is a leading global Facility Management company with an intentional focus on enhancing the workplace experience of our clients end users. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provides services within a wide range of sectors including Business and Industry, Resources, Aviation, Healthcare and Education. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Provide a safe and clean environment at our Normanhust aged care facility for our residents and staff members. We have a Permanent Part-Time position available offering 20 hours per week.
- Maintain a high standard of food services in accordance with Food Safety Legislation and Food Services Procedures
- Preparation and presentation of patient meals such as salads, sandwiches and drinks
- Preparation of work stations including assembly of items and stocking of consumables
- This role works in various shifts across seven days
- Ability to work as part of a small team as well as autonomously when required
- Previous experience in a similar role is highly regarded
- Police Clearance less than 3 months old, or willing to obtain
- Experience as kitchen hand is highly regarded
- Willingness to work within the aged care service industry and provide high levels of care in all that you do
- Flu vaccination
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate (including Booster) outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
Can we inspire you more to join us?
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now