ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We have an exciting opportunity to work in an Aged Care Facility in Westmead as Kitchen Hand on a Part-Time basis with flexible availability between Monday to Sunday.
Monday to Friday between the hours of 7am and 7pm working total 20 hours per week
- Ability to work as part of a small team as well as autonomously when required
- Police Clearance less than 3 months old, or willing to obtain
- NDIS Check
- Experience as kitchen hand is highly regarded
- Willingness to work within the aged care service industry and provide high levels of care in all that you do
- Flu vaccination
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate (including Booster) outlining Full vaccination is required.
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website www.au.issworld.com