Residential Care Cleaners X 2
Job no: 526453
Work type: Part time
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Our ISS Health Team is growing and we are currently seeking for experienced cleaners to join us on a permanent basis.
The permanent part-time opportunities are;
ECH SMART ROAD (20 hours/week)
Monday to Friday 1.00pm to 5.00pm / 2.00pm - 6.00pm
ECH COLLEGE GROVE (18 hours/week)
Monday to Friday ( Rostered between 10.00am - 8.00pm )
- Providing cleaning services to all common areas and external areas;
- Safe handling of chemical and/or hazardous substances in the performance of cleaning duties;
- Identifying and recording any problems relating cleaning services and/or safety;
- Stocking of supplies and ordering as necessary.
- Experience in cleaning operations; domestic, commercial or industrial
- National Police clearance, within 3 months of issue
- Self motivated and can demonstrate initiative on the job
- Professional presentation and customer service
- Ability to use scrubber or any cleaning equipment
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
- Access to staff discounts with wide range of companies
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognized by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now