People & Culture Coordinator
Job no: 526467
Work type: Full time
Categories: Human Resources
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
An exciting opportunity exists for a People & Culture Coordinator to join our dynamic and professional Team based in the CBD of Melbourne.
This position is responsible for the management of high volume end to end recruitment and onboarding functions while also providing P&C generalist support to the operations Managers/Supervisors and staff alike, within your portfolio.
- High volume end-to-end recruitment
- Partnering with & supporting Managers, supervisors and onsite teams to provide recruitment outcomes and general P&C guidance
- Ensuring compliance of new starters
- Induction & on-boarding
- General administration and other P&C duties
- 2 years’ experience in a high volume recruitment role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Solid administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team
- The ability to handle discreet and confidential information
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to exercise initiative
- Be able to prioritise tasks and meet competing deadlines
- Qualification in Human Resources or related field highly desirable but not essential
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply
- Access to staff discounts with companies including insurance retail discounts
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now