Client Service Manager - Ballina/Tweed Area
Job no: 527273
Work type: Full time
Location: North Coast NSW
Categories: General Management
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
“Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
About the Role:
We have an wonderful opportunity for you to be part of our team as a Client Service Manager , You will be managing multiple government sites across the Tweed/Ballina Area
You will be responsible in managing day to day operation needs for your area and clients by ensuring the team is delivering the most effective cleaning services. You will demonstrate sound understanding of cleaning operations, utilise your strong technology and financial skills, whilst also delivering service excellence to all external and internal stakeholders.
- Manage a large number of diverse frontline employee rosters, pays and cleaning practices
- Liaising with Client and Employees on a regular basis
- HSE experience in toolbox talk and risk assessment
- Professional presentation and customer service focused
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Working knowledge of work health and safety
- Delivery of cleaning services per contractual requirements
- Experience in Cleaning Operations and managing a diverse workforce
- Already hold or prepared to obtain a Certificate IV in Asset Maintenance
- Ability to work productively with limited supervision in a team environment or alone
- Must hold a current and valid Driver License
- Exceptional communication and technology skills
- Knowledge how to conduct and handle an incident investigation
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
- Company car included
- Access to staff discounts with partner companies
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
- Great Leadership and Culture
This position requires you to be able to hold and maintain satisfactory employment screening, such as a Working with Children and Government Clearance.
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
"Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply"
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now