Corporate Communications Manager
Job No.: 492390
Employment Type: Full time
Chief Executive's Office
Job Functions: Bank Operations
- Contribute to effective media communication including organising media interviews and press conferences, handling media inquiries, monitoring public and media opinion on the Bank and maintaining good media relations.
- Work closely with relevant parties to develop and execute proactive corporate and media communication programmes to help promote the brand image and achieve business goals.
- Develop and edit communication materials including press releases, annual reports and other corporate literature.
- University degree, preferably with major in communications, journalism, translation or related disciplines.
- At least 6 years of solid corporate communication and media relations experience. Banking experience is an added advantage but not a must.
- Proven track record of planning, developing and implementing corporate and media events and activities.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluency in Putonghua a plus. Strong communication, writing and editing skills.
- Multi-tasking under tight schedule, good at problem solving and attentive to details. Mature, independent, self-motivated and outgoing with good team spirit.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Corporate Communications Manager.
Back to Search Results Apply Now Refer a Friend