Senior /Business Compliance Manager
Job No.: 495643
Employment Type: Full time
Financial Markets Management
Job Functions: Compliance
- Conduct regular operations risk management and compliance monitoring program on risky areas to ensure the business processes are in accordance with SFO regulatory requirements and policies of the Bank.
- Provide a pro-active advisory and consultative service to the business on operational risk management, compliance and regulatory issues.
- Analyze potential risks of non-compliance and identify areas for improvement, thus to work out remedial measure and make recommendations accordingly.
- Monitor the implementation of rectifications and enhancement measures in relation to operations risk management and compliance issues.
- Formulate,evaluate, and roll-out the adequacy of control procedures, make recommendations for improvement and constantly monitor High risk areas.
- Assist the business in reviewing policies and procedures, and code control documents that meet local regulatory and Bank requirements.
- Conduct training to staff for promoting risk management and compliance awareness.
- Degree or above with major in Banking, Accounting, Finance, Law, or related disciplines
- At least 7 years solid experience in control management of financial markets operation , of which specialized in operational risk management or relevant experience in internal control or auditing
- An understanding of Asset Management businesses, products and client services preferable
- Self-motivated, strong initiative, and attention to details
- Effective time and project management skills
- Good interpersonal, managerial, communication skills and cultural awareness
- Good command of bother verbal and written English and Chinese. Putonghua is preferable.
Back to Search Results Apply Now Refer a Friend