Technical Lead - API and Microservice
Job No.: 496003
Employment Type: Full time
Information Technology Department
Job Functions: Information Technology, Project Management
- Deliver the overall technical solution for API and Microservice with related platforms and areas.
- Lead the technical team to perform Proof of Concept (PoC) on solution and component.
- Arrange and perform regular technical review of the solution and application.
- Lead the technical best practices and principles on API and Microservice architecture.
- Explore the suitable technology stack for the API and Microservice architecture.
- Work with the project manage to support project plans and correct resource and time allocation.
- Work with the development lead and oversee the technical work.
- Responsible for the technical governance and manage the technical tasks for the project.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- At least 3 years of enterprise technical design experience on Cloud and Microservice architecture. Project experience on the transformation to Cloud or Microservice is an advantage.
- At least 8 years of application development / technical implementation experience. Agile development experience is an advantage.
- Experience in digital transformation, transforming from Monolithic to Microservice application, Domain Driven Design (DDD) is a great plus.
- Experience in technical implementation with the following technologies, tools or related areas:
- Enterprise Java, Spring, Springboot, SpringCloud or MVC Framework
- Jenkins & pipeline (CI/CD), Maven, Nexus
- Cloud-based Kubernetes platform
- API Gateway
- NoSQL (E.g. MongoDB)
- RDBMS and SQL (E.g. MySQL / Oracle)
- Distributed caching (E.g. REDIS)
- Centralized logging platform (E.g. ELK)
- End to end tracing
- App Performance Monitoring
- Service Mesh
- GIT (E.g. Gitlab / Bitbucket / GitHub)
- Experience in working with the following technologies, tools or related areas is a plus:
- Fortify, Blackduck, Sonarqube
- MQ Technology (E.g. IBM MQ / Rabbit MQ)
- Self-motivated, open mindset, ownership mindset, good problem solving and troubleshooting skills with strong "can-do" attitude.
- Candidate with less relevant experience would be considered as Application Development Manager.
- Proficiency in both Chinese and English, Mandarin is an advantage.
Back to Search Results Apply Now Refer a Friend