Business Officer, Custody
Job No.: 498269
Employment Type: Full time
Custody and Trust Services
Job Functions: Bank Operations, Customer Service, Investment Management
- Handle global securities custody operation in compliance of procedures, rules and regulations. This include settlement and clearing, corporate action, FX and cash management and reporting.
- Follow up with client of any daily matters to ensure process and operation carry out timely.
- Daily reconciliation of stock and other assets positions.
- Prepare and review various control reports and external reports.
- Liaise with counterparty and other internal departments for issues relating to custody operation.
- Support UAT test and other process improvements.
- Other ad-hoc duties as instructed.
- Fresh Graduate will also be considered.
Knowing or familiar with investment market products and demonstrate ability to learn securities operation work and process.
Detail oriented, independent thinking and demonstrate problem solving skill.
Able to liaise with client and other counterparts to resolve processing issues.
Good communication skills, both Cantonese and English, and Mandarin is also preferred.
Being a good team player.
Proficient in use of MS office tools and both Chinese and English typing.
Willing to work on shift and public holidays, and inclement weather conditions.
Matriculation or above; qualifications on SFC Type 1 and Type 4 licenses are preferred.
Back to Search Results Apply Now Refer a Friend