Senior Security and Quality Manager (Internal Control)
Job No.: 498490
Employment Type: Full time
Information Technology Department
Job Functions: Information Technology
- Perform information security investigation and system audit and inspection.
- Implement effective detection and control measures to strengthen the production operation safety and effectiveness of IT Department
- Identify the existing and potential risk in IT operation, report the risk to supervisor and related parties in time, formulate the rectification plan and follow up.
- Perform production incident investigation, assist to analysis the root cause and the rectification required.
- Responsible for the communication and cooperation with internal and external parties to solve the issue related to information security, system audit, production safety and compliance.
- Co-ordinate the regulatory examination and internal/external audit and monitor the status of the rectification.
- Perform compliance checking of the departments’ policies and procedures and monitor the review status.
- University Degree or above.
- At least 5 years of banking or IT professional experience, with 2 years of experience in middle-level position,
- Having good knowledge in production control and monitoring and able to make professional opinion on the deliverables’ quality and completeness.
- Strong business and general managerial skills
- Knowledge in system development, quality management and auditing in financial system technology.
- Familiar with regulatory requirement and industry practices in Hong Kong. Relevant knowledge in Mainland China and Southeast Asia will be an advantage.
- Demonstrated experience in incident management and familiar with the methodology of IT internal control.
- Deep understanding of IT technology, including networking operating system, programming language, development and testing methodology.
- CISA, CISSP and PMP is preferable.
- Good command in both written and spoken English
Back to Search Results Apply Now Refer a Friend