Web Project Lead Coordinator
Job no: 524672
Work type: Staff
Categories: Unit 9 - CSUEU - Technical Support Services, Administrative, Compliance/Legal, Temporary, Part Time, Marketing/Communications, Student Services, Telecommute eligible (work onsite as scheduled and/or as requested and telecommute as scheduled)
CSUN strives to be a destination workplace, where everyone understands that they belong to a community that is vital in advancing student success and providing exemplary service to all stakeholders. We foster an environment of success, both for our students and our employees. We have a relentless passion for celebrating diversity, equity, and inclusion as well as being an employer of choice. You will also have the opportunity to realize your own personal goals and be recognized for the work you do, and enjoy the unique value the CSUN community can offer. If this sounds like you, you’ve come to the right place. Learn more: https://www.csun.edu/about-csun.
Under general supervision of the IntersectLA Director, the Web Project Lead Coordinator organizes and coordinates all aspects of department web projects, working closely with the center director, web designers, and on-campus clients to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget. The incumbent develops and maintains project schedules, manages project files, and provides status reports to clients and management.
- Coordinates web projects among a large group of Academic Affairs websites, and mentors and leads students in the full project-cycle of website design and content development.
- Collaborates with clients, director, and student team to ensure web pages, their content, language, imagery, and etc. are of high quality and communicates to users effectively and clearly.
- Works within a project management system to ensure that all pages are reviewed and approved before launch, and works to fix/remedy any issues or revisions to web pages.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
*NOTE: To view the full position description including all of the required qualifications copy and paste this link into your browser: https://bit.ly/3mWQyBP
- Equivalent to graduation from an accredited four-year college or university in a job-related field.
- Equivalent to three (3) years of full-time, progressively responsible technical, analytical, or administrative experience.
- Additional experience in job-related field may be substituted for up to two years of the required education, on a year for year basis.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Working knowledge of general practices, program, and/or administrative specialty. Working knowledge of operational analysis and techniques. Thorough knowledge of budgets, policies, procedures, and outside regulations pertaining to the organization, coordination, and designing of web projects.
- Ability and specialized skills to: expertly investigate and analyze problems with a broad administrative impact and implications.
- Ability to: oversee and/or train others and provide lead work direction; interpret, and apply a wide variety of policies and procedures to develop conclusions and make recommendations; compile, write and present reports related to program or administrative specialty; communicate clearly and effectively both orally and in writing; work effectively within a team environment, be self-directed, and be able to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Must possess: familiarity with website and user experience processes; and a strong desire to learn and adapt to client needs within a team-based environment.
Pay, Benefits, & Work Schedule
- The university offers an excellent benefits package, including but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, retirement & savings, tuition waiver and more.
- Classification/grade: 1038 / Admin Analyst/Spclst / 2
- The anticipated HIRING RANGE: $3336 - $4800 (PTE) per month, dependent upon qualifications and experience. The salary range for this classification is: $3336 - $6036 (PTE) per month.
- HOURS: Part Time; 32 hours per week; Monday through Friday; may include evenings and weekends.
- TEMP: This is a Temporary-renewable position, end date to be determined.
- The position is currently hybrid (4 days in office, 1 day remote); however, this is subject to change based on student and/or operational needs.
- Applications received through March 31, 2023, will be considered in the initial review and review of applications will continue until position is filled.
- This position is a sensitive position as designated by the CSU.
- A background check (including a criminal records check) must be completed satisfactorily. Failure to satisfactorily complete the background check may affect the application status of applicants or continued employment of current CSU employees who apply for the position.
- The person holding this position may be considered a 'mandated reporter' under the California Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Act and is required to comply with the requirements set forth in CSU Executive Order 1083 as a condition of employment.
- In accordance with the California State University (CSU) Out-of-State Employment Policy, the CSU is a state entity whose business operations reside within the State of California and prohibits hiring employees to perform CSU-related work outside of California.
- Candidates should apply by completing the CSUN on-line application. To submit an application and for more detailed information on the application and hiring process, please visit this link: www.csun.edu/careers
The CSU recommends that faculty, staff, and students who are accessing campus facilities at any university location be immunized against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, and that all individuals who access any in-person program or activity (on- or off-campus) operated or controlled by the University follow COVID-19 vaccine recommendations adopted by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) applicable to their age, medical condition, and other relevant indications and comply with other safety measures established by each campus.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CSUN is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, and disability. Our nondiscrimination policy is set forth in CSU Executive Order 1096. Reasonable accommodations will be provided for applicants with disabilities who self-disclose by contacting Recruitment Services at 818-677-2101.
Advertised: Pacific Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend