Stage and Screen Travel Manager - Sydney HQ
Job no: 509040
Brand: Stage and Screen
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Categories: Corporate & Group Travel
The Cast and Crew
Have you ever wanted to see the world of celebrity close up? From academy award winners to Olympic gold medalists, Stage and Screen has managed them all. That's because we specialise in providing travel management services to the creative, sporting and entertainment industries. In the same day we could be managing the travel logistics for the cast of The Dressmaker, or flying corporate guests in for the Melbourne Cup. The buzz of being surrounded by creative high achievers, in turn inspires us to also reach new heights in client service and performance.
You can write your own happy ending when you land the lead role of Stage and Screen Travel Manager. To wow us when you audition for this role, you'll need to have star quality and...
- A minimum of 5 years plus travel consulting experience - domestic and international
- Previous VIP experience of 2 years is preferable
- Native Sabre experience
- A passion for providing outstanding customer service
- Great time management skills and ability to work under pressure and with sometimes demanding clients who themselves are under pressure to get the job done on time and on budget
- Positive attitude and a will to succeed
- Proven ability working in a fast paced dynamic environment
- A passion for the entertainment/sporting industry a must
Here's where we pull out all stops to get you on our books. While we can't promise you a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, we can promise you an action-packed ride with more twists and turns than a James Bond movie. Suffice to say, it's never dull and you'll be rewarded with a competitive, performance-driven package.
Still apart of the Flight Centre Travel Group family, you'll enjoy the benefits of belonging to a close-knit crew, with :
- Access to discounted products and services;
- A friendly and dynamic team culture, with various Corporate Events (e.g. marathons, corporate games);
- Discount travel benefits available;
- Ongoing training and development;
- Global career advancement / travel
- Provide an outstanding Customer Experience and achieve set performance targets utilising Stage & Screen's product range.
- Travel consulting
- Client acquisition and retention activities
- Drive own development
- Manage workflow including ‘backing up' colleagues work when out of the office or as required.
- Be involved in and contribute to the team's business plan and objectives
- Work as part of a team
- Maintain strong communication with team members
- Work closely with Team members and Team Leader
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with suppliers
- Proven commitment to providing excellence in customer service delivery
- The ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to embrace company philosophies, values and change
- An understanding of IATA fares and ticketing
- Excellent time management skills.
- A strong passion for the entertainment and sporting industries is highly desirable
Join Stage and Screen today! Apply now.
Back to search results Apply now