Product Developer Executive/Ejecutivo de Desarrollo de Producto
Job no: 509274
Work type: Full time
Location: Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Categories: Wholesale & Product
The Product Development Executive is responsible to support the delivery of effective and influential product development activities. They are the true ‘experts’ on available Dominican Republic products offered in Tourplan. The Product Development Executive’s understanding of the variations between main consumer markets, including their motivations to choose Dominican Republic is crucial in this role.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2+ year experience in Tourism, preferable in Product development for FIT/GIT/GROUPS.
- A degree in Tourism, Sales & Marketing or any related filed is an advantage.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- B1 driver's license.
- Comprehensive travel industry & travel trend knowledge and destination experience, particularly across Dominican Republic.
- Demonstrated ability in developing and implementing business strategy.
- Experience in developing best practice processes across multiple sites.
SKILL AND ATTRIBUTES
- Outstanding sales skills with strong customer care focus.
- A self-starter able to work independently and as part of a team to meet deadlines and targets.
- Results Orientated.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to be flexible and implementing change when needed.
- Excellent communicator to a diverse range of people (customers, suppliers, team members, leaders).
- High attention to details.
- Able to work under pressure and juggle multiple tasks and able to work outside office hours when required.
- Solution focused and great at problem solving.
- Able to work independently and within a team assisting team members to help everyone achieve results.
- Flexible rotating roster that may include late nights, weekends and early mornings and flexible with uncertainties/changing priorities and under pressure.
- Willing to travel on business when required
- Personally, aligned with Discova’s company purpose and values
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and Discova’s systems would be an advantage.
The Discova brand was launched in July 2019 and is the newest brand in the Flight Centre Travel Group family of brands. The merger of Buffalo Tours in Asia and Olympus Tours in the Americas created a global DMC business with more than 20 years experience in delivering amazing travel experiences to our customers. With a purpose to connect people and places with a world of possibilities, we are the travel people who work globally, live locally and go the extra mile to help our partners extend their reach.
About the Opportunity
Finally, if you are successful, you will find out that working with Discova is more than just a job. To be part of the Discova family is to be in your element. We offer an exciting career progression globally and a fantastic and supportive team culture and social events that are the envy of the industry.
Get in touch now and Discova a world of possibilities!
Back to search results Apply now