Corporate Traveller, Future Business Leader - North Sydney
Job no: 509670
Brand: Corporate Traveller
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Categories: Corporate & Group Travel
About Corporate Traveller
Corporate Traveller is the only travel management corporation in Australia dedicated to SME businesses. Part of the corporate division of the Flight Centre Travel Group, Corporate Traveller is one of FCTG's most successful brands, globally. Our mission is to dominate the SME market, making the end to end travel experience faster, simpler and easier for our customers and to demonstrate ongoing value to decision makers, travellers and bookers. We provide our customers with the perfect blend of personal, local service blended with our expert technology suite and the great choice and value which comes with being part of the FCTG family.
About the Opportunity
A Future Business Leader (FBL) is an operational and technical expert. Their role is to manage and grow their own portfolio whilst supporting the Business Leader (BL) in the development and retention of their team. They have a customer focussed mindset that drives retention, growth and profitability.
The FBL has strong commercial and business sense and they are skilled in the planning and deployment of the delivery of the customer and CT business plans. They play an integral part in driving the company’s cultural commitment and brand DNA. Their ability to build and nurture relationships is key to cohesive team management.
Operational & System Technical
- Provides an outstanding & consistent customer experience by adhering to CT’s One Best Way Operational Excellence framework (including customers SLA’s).
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of the internal & customer-facing technology systems.
- Ability to assess, troubleshoot and provide solutions to a varying range of scenarios.
- Understands the financial systems and processes.
- Expert in all corporate travel product knowledge that delivers the best outcome for the customer & CT.
Growth and Retention
- Ability to review a customers travel program & present options that drive compelling financial and operational value to deliver growth and profitability.
- Has an intimate knowledge of their customer portfolio
- Delivers a compelling customer experience to maximise the opportunity for retention and satisfaction
- Ability to influence the customers in order to drive a result/ opportunity.
- Deep understanding of the customers’ end-to-end journey.
- Knows how to position the features and benefits of the CT product suite.
- Understands key business drivers for CT and how to contribute to its success.
- Strong track record of effective and timely execution.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Open to learning and developing the skills required to succeed.
- Demonstrates knowledge of external competitor activity and market trends to deliver valued insights.
- Set targets and goals and strives to achieve these.
- Contributes to a peer to peer, collaborative and continuous learning culture within Corporate Traveller
- Strives for subject matter expertise
All about you:
- Minimum 3 years in the travel industry
- Leadership experience
- 4 years in Sabre
- 6 months in Lumina is desired but not essential
- Exceptional multitasking ability, you will juggle priorities to meet deadlines and client expectations
- To be a "people person" who values the importance of developing strong relationships
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
- A high level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills
- Tertiary education is highly regarded
About the benefits:
- Travel discounts, health and wellness discounts (My Benefits)
- Leadership Programmes & further education
- Giving Bank & Volunteer Leave
- Employee share scheme
To join a world class team, apply today.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend