Business Development Representative- Melbourne
Job no: 510353
Brand: Corporate Traveller and Flight Centre Business Travel
Work type: Full time
Categories: Business Development
Corporate Traveller & Flight Centre Business Travel- Business Development Representative (Inside Sales): Melbourne or BrisbaneWhat's on offer for you?
Why work for Corporate Traveller and Flight Centre Business Travel?
- Starting on $65k base salary, plus monthly uncapped commission, plus super, plus benefits and perks. First year OTE $70-$80k, with potential earnings of $90-$95k for top performers.
- Work in a fun, close knit team who are proud of, and known in the business for, their positive and collaborative culture. Guaranteed laughs every day.
- Role and career growth opportunities - as a global company that looks to promote within first, we will support and coach you on your journey so you can meet and exceed your goals. Many of our past BDR’s have grown into BDMs, or alternate roles, within the company. We also have Future Team Leader roles within the team.
- Support and development. You'll spend your first three weeks being onboarded with product, system, process, and sales training. It doesn't stop there! You'll then have fortnightly sessions with the wider team to continue your learning and development
- Sales incentives, monthly award nights, and out of this world global recognition holidays for top performers
- Ownership, flexibility, and responsibility - our culture lets you take ownership over your work
Flight Centre Travel Group is renowned internationally for having amazing perks and an even better culture. Our business travel solutions help make business travel easier, more cost effective and more seamless. We are currently the market leader for business travel in Australia and we have the highest brand recognition of all competitors, so you’re joining a winning team. Plus, as travel is returning our market is growing!
What does a day to day look like for a Business Development Representative (BDR)?
As a BDR is often the first insight a prospect has into Corporate Traveller, Flight Centre Business Travel and/or Flight Centre, you play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. Your key objective as a BDR is to contact a variety of cold and warm leads to book consultations with our Business Development Managers to meet and present our services. We encourage learning and building relationships, so as part of that you will also attend some meetings with the Business Development Managers.
Key responsibilities and duties:
Is this the right opportunity for you?
- Set appointments for the BDM team
- Research the market for new lead generation
- Actively participate in role plays and live listening sessions
- Track and manage all activities through our CRM database (Salesforce)
- Engage customers, build rapport, and build your pipeline through multiple resources
- Attend relevant upskill training sessions around sales, product, and industry knowledge
- You’ll drive high volume interactions (calls, emails, LinkedIn), both inbound and outbound, with right fit prospects, in a customer centric, solutions orientation, consultative style
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are a team player and take joy in celebrating others wins
- You have a track record in meeting and achieving targets in a B2B role
- Effective time management and communication skills- as a national team, this is vital
- Experience working with a CRM and confidence in navigating multiple systems throughout the day
- You genuinely care for the customers and love helping owners and employees in small to medium businesses
- As a high achiever you are results driven and value setting targets, tracking goals and proactively seek and implement feedback
- You take ownership over choosing your attitude- honesty, accountability, resilience and a solutions orientated mindset is key to success here
To find out more about the BDR sales team, check out the interview with another BDR within the team: https://flightcentre.au.whispir.com/portal/richmessage/xhkx2kJs/v.prtl
If you are ready to join a business that proactively seeks growth opportunities, values your development, takes pride in delivering excellence, while having fun along the way, then apply now.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend