Wamarra is a self-performing contractor, providing meaningful careers to Aboriginal people through long term and sustainable employment.
We are an Aboriginal owned and operated Victorian-based civil contractor, aligning with construction company Symal Group to learn from and utilise the company’s diverse resources to deliver quality project outcomes in any construction environment. Together, we’re setting a new benchmark for collaboration, innovation, engineering and outstanding delivery for the construction industry.
- Deliver projects safely in accordance with the Client’s systems and the Symal Infrastructure safety program
- Manage site safety and environmental compliance on the project.
- Build strong client relationships that position Wamarra for repeat work.
- Manage all areas of the program under your control to ensure project delivery
- Maximise profitability of projects and ensure projects are delivered in accordance with contract requirements
To be successful in this role, ideally you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence
- Knowledge of Jobpac preferred but not essential.
At Wamarra, we believe in fostering partnerships today to create a better tomorrow.
We demonstrate genuine care for each other and our environment. As a company built on family values, we respect the views and opinions of others and work hard to create a positive, inclusive, and safe environment for all our people.
Committed to building an engaged and talented workforce, staff incentives include:
- Tailored professional development opportunities for career advancement
- Opportunities to work on a wide variety of exciting and complex projects
- Annual social calendar of activities and events
- Bonus leave days including your birthday off and a wellbeing day
- Flexible working arrangements
We’re proud to have some of the best in the game working for us, hired for their proven skills and experience. Come join us!